Built tough for the field while maintaining the reputable look and appeal of a book bag. The Field Satchel features dividers within to keep all of your gear separated and well organized. The back-mounted strap design ensures that the back lays flat against your hip or back for comfort though the toughest terrain or commute to the office.
The Field Satchel was designed for those whose office may be in the outdoors. Built with lots of space for any gear or documents to bring field samples into the lab or office all while maintaining the classic genuine Duluth Pack look.
- Rugged 15-ounce canvas construction.
- Thick premium leather covers the bottom and flap.
- Comfortable web shoulder strap with non-slip shoulder pad.
- Two inside divider pockets and spacious main compartment.
- Premium leather flap strap and high quality roller buckle keep your load safe and secure.
- Flat interior zippered pocket and two exterior side slash pockets.
- Because shoulder strap is mounted from the rear instead of the sides, the bag lays flat against your hip or back.
- Dimensions: 10"H x 14"W x 5"D
- Capacity: 11 liters
- Uses: Hunting, Everyday, and School